Video: War in Gaza: Netanyahu long Announces military action.

Attacks began after nightfall. The sky was lit by flares, shots were heard. According to the Palestinian, a rocket ran into the House of a leading Hamas member Ismail Hanija. There have no victims, the Interior Ministry in Gaza said. A spokeswoman for the Israeli military said it exist no information about the incident. In a televised speech, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanjahu had vowed his countrymen on a long conflict in the Gaza Strip. ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER BENJAMIN NETANYAHU we must be prepared for a prolonged offensive. The military operation is terminated then if our goals are achieved. A solution to the crisis is possible only with a demilitarisation of the Palestinian territory controlled by Hamas, said Netanjayu. On 8 July, Israel launched a military offensive against Hamas. More than 1000 residents of the densely populated coastal region have been killed so far, most of them civilians. On the Israeli side came 48 soldiers and three civilians killed. LOCATION: GAZA city, KHAN YOUNIS and GAZA TEL AVIV, ISRAEL closing. Root data could be studied visiting this http://pt.ejaculationbycommandreviews.biz.

Blue port 2014: The port of Hamburg is completely blue.

Hamburg is blue. And the same for seven days. The light artist Michael Batz has adorned with blue light 120 objects in the Hanseatic City. The installation blue port took four months of preparation and five weeks of construction. The elaborate work of art is not only a Marketingag for tourists. Hamburger overlooking their city change, the artist says: your town is the foreign city, one recognizes only she, if you she displays other. A little alienation can cause that one is at once again receptive for what happens before one’s eyes, so Batz in an interview with the city of Hamburg. Until 3 August – so even during the Cruise Days, the installation appears the night port of Hamburg in shimmering blue light. Kai, pontoons, container terminals, bridges, the three-masted of Rickmer Rickmers at the pier and the Elbe Philharmonic Hall – on a distance of 8.5 kilometers are illuminated the 120 objects respectively 30 and 1: 00 between 21. . For extended data about this matter read http://pt.ejaculationbycommandreviews.biz.

Berlusconi ill, skip meeting with Renzi on reforms.

The planned meeting on Tuesday between Matteo Renzi and Premier Silvio Berlusconi will not be held. The Leader of Italy in fact Force had to forfeit because of a temporary ailment. Berlusconi would have cooled and therefore decided to postpone the important appointment with the President of the Council to discuss institutional reforms. To confirm it was the parent company of Forza Italy in palazzo Madama, Paolo Romani, which the microphones of SkyTg24 commented: "there is a slight indisposition of Mr Berlusconi that should prevent the meeting of tomorrow". Obviously this would be only a reprieve, although for the moment to date since Berlusconi because of the virus most likely will remain Arcore all week. From Arcore swear that the disease that has forced Mr Berlusconi to desert the meeting tomorrow is real and not linked to political games. In reality, however, many think that the decision of the leader of Forza Italy has weighed also Matteo Renzi opening preferences for the new electoral law. In the letter sent today to Senators of the Democratic Party because the Premier has made explicit reference to the preferences that are not perrò in the Pact signed with Berlusconi. What many fear is that failure to encounter between the two leaders could weigh in tomorrow’s Classroom where will begin voting on amendments to the Bill on the constitutional reforms. Many senators of Italy have already Force in Parliament and fibrillation every vote will be decisive to prevent a single amendment may, thus disrupting the entire system of the Pact signed between Berlusconi and Renzi. To put the record straight we thought the same Romans who explained: "we do not want to assess changes with respect to the Italicum, text that has had a complex parliamentary passage where we were stars". In short, a clear warning to Renzi waiting to fix a meeting: changes should be discussed together, as we did until now. . You must check the following fact to learn extra on this interesting matter.

ProA: Beaubois confirmed at le Mans.

Le Mans basketball club confirmed Monday as the french international Rodrigue Beaubois (age 26, 1.86 m) will evolve well under its colours in Pro A next season, without signing a guaranteed NBA contract the arriere-meneur had gone to play a League of was (Summer League) with the Los Angeles Lakers from 11 to 18 July in Las Vegas, but Rodrigue Beaubois has not activated his release clause which allowed him to sign a guaranteed NBA contract, announced the French club on its site internet Le Mans Sarthe Basket welcomes the signing definitive french International (who) will be one of the major individualities of A Pro and the Eurochallenge, adds the MSB. A native of Guadeloupe, Beaubois had integrated the Center training then l? professional team Cholet basket from 2007 to 2009, before joining 21 years in the NBA with the Dallas Mavericks from 2010 to 2013. After extremely promising debut – marked by a match at 40 points (9/11 to 3 points) in 30 minutes against the Golden State Warriors in March 2010-, is it a regular place in the five’s departure from the Texas franchise that won the title in 2011. But injuries followed by operations in the left hand and the left foot away land and forced it to leave the NBA with a record of 182 matches played including 54 such as holder, with 7.1 points in 16 minutes/game average. Beaubois had returned to Europe in March, signing to Spirou Charleroi. It will be this Monday, August 11 for the takeover of the club. . Main data may be studied clicking the following hyperlink.

Syria, appealed to the kidnappers of relatives father Dall’Oglio. Ready to mourn him.

-The family of Jesuit father Paolo Dall’Oglio, abducted in Syria a year ago, made a new appeal to the kidnappers of religion because they know his whereabouts. We would like to riabbracciarlo, but we are also ready to mourn him, say in the joint appeal. Father Paolo Dall’Oglio, seized on 29 July last year, is remembered by his loved ones in a video message, even in English, posted on Youtube to ask those responsible for the death of a good man, a man of faith, a man of peace, of having the dignity to let us know of his whereabouts. One year-stress-we have no more news of our son and brother Paul, priest, Jesuit, Italian, disappeared in Syria on July 29, 2013. Much, too long for a place of war and endless suffering such as Syria. Tomorrow, 29 July, exactly a year since his disappearance, many will pray and be close to him, all kidnapped, to unfairly imprisoned and to the many people who suffer because of this war. Father Dall’Oglio has lived for more than 30 years in Syria by engaging in the dialogue between Islam and Christianity, in particular by the monastic community he founded North of Damascus. In 2012 had been expelled from the Assad regime for having taken a position in favour of a UN peace plan by then-Special Envoy Kofi Annan. From abroad, the Jesuit had even more openly criticized the governmental repression. Until last summer had returned to Syria, in the North of the country. Precisely Raqqah governorate, controlled by jihadists of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis), to attempt a difficult mediation aimed at releasing some Syrian activists taken prisoner. Before returning to Syria, father Dall’Oglio from Iraq a video interview with Repubblica tv when told of Syrian drama and argued not all Christians are with Assad. Several sources state that a year ago the same Dall’Oglio was seized by militants. Since then several entries that I gave for killing or healthy, a prisoner of the qaedisti of Isis, were chased, but without ever being supported by concrete evidence. Well informed sources revealed recently that the Ansa Roman Jesuit would still be captive in the province of Raqqah governorate. . For extra insights about this topic check url.

Bayern victory at the Telecom Cup: Guardiola works away fears.

Personnel, Guardiola can not shock anyway the current situation. During his time at FC Barcelona he won 2011 Champions League with eight Spanish world champions. Who acts so be played so early with a B-eleven, not worthy of the name with top stars such as Franck Ribéry, Javier Martínez and Robert Lewandowski, who can carefully build its world champion. Also tournament hosts Hamburger SV made a good impression. In contrast to Bayern, the Club has no champion in its ranks. Even the two World Championship participant Johan Djourou (Switzerland) and Milan Badelj (Croatia) are already entered in the training and were in use. Coach Mirko Slomka can draw on the full, already on June 18, he was launched as first Bundesliga coach in the preparation. Nevertheless, there is no reason for euphoria like taken in Hamburg. The squad needs more reinforcements, which so far failed due to the missing funds after the departure of Håkan Calhanoglu just in the offensive. . Main data could be studied clicking this url.

Cycling London-Istanbul: Harder than the tour de France.

Cycling can be quiet. Morning lie-in, breakfast extensively and then calmly put the stuff into the pockets. The whole thing is there but also as a high speed version: self catering race each participant on which is alone. Who wants to mix front, drives with minimal luggage and has no time for eight hours of sleep for a leisurely breakfast. The transcontinental race is such a race. Starts on August 9 in London, from there it goes through France and Italy to Istanbul. Each of the one hundred participants can choose his route itself – just the three control points in Paris, the Alps and Montenegro, must be traversed. Martin Cox of Nottingham just intensively preparing for the transcontinental race. I am to 4. 45 pm and seats then three, four hours on the bike, says the father of the family. In the evening, I’m again three hours. He has already a route checked himself out and stored in his navigation device. I want to create 400 km per day, he says. Then, I would have to be after eight days in Istanbul. At night Cox wants to check into hotels – but more than four hours sleep he will approve is hardly. Otherwise there’s no time for making kilometers on the road. He abandons the Pack bags popular with Reiser Eagles. You would not fit anyway on his bike. Basically I have just the stuff, which I have. To come, Armwarmers, legwarmers and a waterproof jacket. May I bring a second pair of pants. Because of the tour riders rather divide and Grenzsteintrophy away from the roads, they have often sleeping bag, sleeping mat and tarp or tent. Gunnar Fehlau, the inventor of the Grenzsteintrophy, looking as a roof over their heads like huts in the forest or bus shelters – the tent can remain at home. Faith goes without panniers – baggage depends on the handlebars, the seat tube or directly to the frame of his bike. . Main data could be read checking this http://pt.ejaculationbycommandreviews.biz.

Rockets from Gaza: Israel breaks the truce takes over the raid. Netanyahu: Hamas takes advantage of the citizens.

-’ ‘ Once again Hamas is cynically exploiting Gaza’s citizens so as to use them as human shields, ”. It says the Office of Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu in commenting on the resumption of operations on the Strip after the Islamic faction ” has infringed the humanitarian truce that the United Nations has requested for Gaza residents ‘ ‘. ‘ Hamas-recalled the Prime Minister’s Office-first rejected the Egyptian initiative of ceasefire and then violated the Un humanitarian truce last week. Finally broke the truce of the Red Cross and has rejected the UN request to enable citizens in Gaza to prepare for Eid al-Fitr (Ramadan release, ndr) ‘ ‘. The army-continued-will aim to ” terror centers but if the civilian population is inadvertently hit, is Hamas to be responsible because he violated again the ceasefire that Israel has accepted ‘ ‘. -A few hours earlier, an Israeli soldier was killed by a mortar fired from the Gaza Strip fell on Israel. Rise to 43 dead by the Israeli military last July 8 while the Palestinian death toll is around 1000 people. . For additional information on this subject check info.

Malaysia Airlines: first crash victims of MH17 identified.

The first victim of the plane crash in the Eastern Ukraine has been identified. As Dutch media citing the Government report, it is a Dutch. The families and the Mayor of the commune of origin were informed. Currently, more than 200 experts examine the bodies from the downed Malaysian airliner in a barracks in Hilversum. The Dutch Government expects, that there are still other victims at the crash site. To enable their retrieval, 40 unarmed Dutch military police arrived on Saturday in Kharkiv. According to Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU), Germany’s economic interests in the conflict with Russia are subordinated. Top priority is the preservation of stability and peace, Schäuble told Bild am Sonntag. Would he or his Cabinet colleague Gabriel warn, that sanctions harmed the economic interests, it would be the wrong Minister. No one may get the impression in Moscow, Russia could succeed with his approach at the end. According to Schaeuble, the sanctions already imposed show effect: the fact is: the ruble is losing value, Russia’s budget deficit rises, the economy is bad. Also the Russian President sees it. The German Federal Intelligence Service (BND) sees signs of a power struggle in the Moscow leadership, against the backdrop of sanctions against Russia der Spiegel reported. Breaks in the power bloc of President Wladimir Putin said BND Chief Gerhard Schindler accordingly in a session of the Foreign Affairs Committee in the Bundestag and in the weekly briefing in the Chancellor’s Office. It is quite possible that some worried that because of EU sanctions oligarchs soon economic political interests were and tried to slow down Putin. . Original data could be studied reading this homepage.

Club boss Rummenigge raves – job guarantee for Guardiola: FC Bayern will never release him.

FC Bayern is again overwhelming Favorites to the title in the Bundesliga next season. But even if the new season (kick-off on August 22) should bring no similar successes as in the past two years, Bayern coach PEP Guardiola must worry about his job. That makes it clear at least Karl-Heinz Rummenigge in an interview with the world on Sunday: FC Bayern PEP Guardiola is never released, says the Chief Executive Officer and added: I give you today in writing. Is it really possible? The Club bosses in Munich accept really last 2012 just how a lean year? Finally, FC Bayern did badly to 2006 and 2010 after the World Championships, came in the Bundesliga under the first two. Rummenigge explained: you see. PEP Guardiola is relaxed, so are we. We have won eight titles two perfect years behind us. (. . . ) We have broken most recently many records, then we put up season just the next, by we are as good as ever after a World Cup. . For more on this subject read reference.