Maintenance interventions must be recorded in a handrail and supervised by an in-house manager when performed by third parties.
You can always outsource the processing of the personal data you collect, but you must ensure that the subcontractor provides sufficient guarantees. It is advisable to update the contracts by adding clauses guaranteeing compliance with the RGPD. For the 먹튀 now you can have the best choices.
Secure exchanges with other organizations
The exchange of data must be done using secure channels. The CNIL reminds us that e-mail alone is not a safe means of communication. To ensure the confidentiality of the data, the encrypted data and the encryption key must be sent via separate channels (e.g. encrypted file by email and key by SMS).
Protect the premises
You should also consider protecting the premises in which you store your data. To avoid or slow down data loss and theft, the premises must at least be protected by burglar alarm systems, input and output control, and smoke detectors.
Supervise IT developments
In order to limit the risk of errors, losses, theft and unauthorized changes of data, the protection of personal data must be integrated into the IT development from the design phase of new applications.
Use cryptographic functions
The use of cryptographic functions ensures the integrity, confidentiality and authenticity of the data. For better security, use recognized algorithms, software and libraries, and keep secrets and cryptographic keys safe.
- In close collaboration with the IS architect, set standards for databases, recommend good practices for development teams.
- Make the database implementation choices in accordance with the specifications and in collaboration with the various project stakeholders (project manager, architects, integrators, ERP consultants, decision-making IT experts).
- Optimally define the parameters of the database.
- Define security rules (physical and logical) data as well as standards for the use of databases.
- Model the base and design the tables and keys.
Take into account the specificities of the internal or external client in collaboration with the infrastructure architect, especially regarding the size of the database (capacity planning).
Administration and maintenance of databases
- Create the basics and implement the data on physical media.
- Size the server.
- Follow the statistics of the access performances to the objects of the base so as to ensure the tuning.
- Management of loadings (volume tracking) on the data access aspect.
- Administer access permissions for users as well as data security issues with the security engineer.
Manage version migrations
Advocate backup devices (back up) to be performed by the operations departments to ensure the integrity of all data base, including archiving and purging data. Define quality standards and develop and monitor dashboards. Monitor supervision tools and study all incidents in order to understand their severity and their origins. Develop and execute test procedures and programs during migration or after an incident.